This was the year I've been looking forward to since I've had kids - the day all my kids were old enough to attend elementary school together! Well, they're together... at home. We are starting off the year doing virtual learning (thanks Coronavirus). I'm determined to make this year fun and memorable for the kids, so we went out for some back to school shopping to get them all ready and excited. We've set up different tables and spaces for the kids, as well as purchasing an extra laptop so everyone could be on their classroom Zoom sessions at the same time. Jack is starting PM Kindergarten with Mrs. Zelt, Hank started 2nd grade with Mrs. Wayne, and Lyla is in 4th grade with Mr. Loisel in another combo class. The first day and week went off surprisingly smooth, so I'm optimistic perhaps the entire school year can go that way. Great work kids!







No comments:
Post a Comment