Monday, August 28, 2017

Hank's First Day of Preschool (Year Two)

Hank had his first day of Preschool (Year Two).  I was anticipating a little reluctance to get started on another year, but I was so wrong!  Hank walked right into his old classroom like he owned the place and warmed right up to old friends, old and new teachers, and familiar settings.  He assured me that he was going to be fine, so we left after big hugs and didn't look back!

When I picked him up today, he said his day was "AMAZING!" and his favorite thing he did was ride on the bikes outside.  He's happy about having his old teacher, Miss Ann Marie, as his "main" teacher, as well as seeing what Miss Chrissy has to offer (he was told she would do cooking with them this year, so he's sold).  He also enjoyed seeing Miss Kathy (from last year) and still be able to give her a big hug.  Looks like another fantastic start to a wonderful school year!




No comments: