With Baby #3 nearly ready to make his big debut, the issue of a baby shower came up several times amongst my friends. Given that this is the second boy in a row, I'm good on clothes. Given that this is the THIRD baby, I already have pretty much everything baby-related that I could possibly need and am set on that front as well. On top of all that, given my coupon clipping tendencies, I've already stocked up on diapers, wipes, feeding supplies, and other small items that need to be switched out from child to child. No real need for a baby shower - right? Well, it IS fun to have an excuse to party and get a night out before the baby keeps me home for the foreseeable future, so when my friends suggested a girls' night in the baby's honor, it sounded like a great idea. We went out for dinner at BJs, followed by some awesome bowling at a nearby alley. Bowling is a bit of a workout for me these days and I was TERRIBLE at it (seriously, like the worst one) but it was so much fun! I need to have babies more often so we have excuses to go out and have a great time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment