Sunday, August 2, 2015

First (of Many) Sacramento Trip

Last weekend I found myself without Dustin, Hank or Sherie (three people I've really counted on to be my emergency support system given an early arrival of the baby).  What's a girl to do?!  Go see her brother and sister-in-law and their friends, that's who!  Their family had recently moved to Sacramento, and I was really itching to check out their new house.  Also, I had yet to make it up to Sacramento since we moved out here, so I was doubly excited to explore a new city on top of that.  We made a quick trip up there Friday afternoon through Saturday evening, but the cousins all go in some quality time together and I had a nice chance to catch up with Aaron and Kristen.  On Saturday we went to the California State Railroad Museum, and it was a little boy's dream come true.  If there was any doubt in Hank's mind that he wanted to keep the door open for a future in being a train conductor, this experience sealed the deal for him.

As usual, our visit felt a little short, but we will take any time we can get when we can get it.  Till next time Keoughs and Sacramento...











No comments: