Hank had his first official trip to the dentist a few weeks ago - and it was awesome! I prepped him a little by letting him come with Lyla and I when we had our cleanings done the week before, but he was still feeling a little nervous when his big day came around. I'm relieved to report that there were no tears and a great report from the dentist. I had been concerned about a weird discolored spot on one of his canine teeth, but, like usual, I was told it was completely normal and wasn't anything to be concerned about. The dental hygienist remarked to Hank at the end of his visit that he was such a big boy, to which he replied, "I know! I wear underwear, I sleep in a big boy bed, and I go to the dentist now!". Yep kid, you're pretty much an official "Big Boy" at this stage of the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment