Sunday, August 3, 2008

Weather



30°C
Current:Mostly Cloudy
Wind: E at 14 km/h
Humidity: 74%
Sun
Thunderstorm
30°C | 27°C
Mon
Chance of Storm
29°C | 26°C
Tue
Thunderstorm
29°C | 26°C
Wed
Thunderstorm
29°C | 26°C
I think the weather forecast has been the same every day I have been in Hong Kong. Every day in the foreseeable future, there is a chance of rain. Every day will be between 30°C and 35°C (86-95°F). Everyday will be 75-90% humidity. Fortunately, it hasn't rained every day. I don't know if it the fault of low quality Hong Kong Meteorologists, or the incredibly unpredictable weather. When you have no idea what the weather will be like, hot, humid, and rainy is probably a good bet for Hong Kong in the Summer.

-

1 comment:

TeamTillman said...

You know how to dress...rain coat,with a pair of shorts and no shirt. The forecast is hot and soggy.