When Ellen was out, we picked up a few small things for some of the fam back home. Today, I received some pictures of my niece and nephew with what we sent to them. I loved the pictures so much I wanted to share.

Cael rocking his new hat

He figured out how to put it on

Then he wore it with style

Bailey looking good in her set of pearls.
3 comments:
I love the pictures. I think all the boys should have a Cael hat. What am I chopped liver?
It looks like you guys had a fun trip with Ellen there! She gave us the dress and it was SO cute!! As I was carrying it around church everyone was Ohhhing and Ahhhing. Thanks you guys!
Hey - Ellen gave us the dress you got for the fetus. It is awesome! When you are back in town, you will have to tell us about it. Thanks.
Post a Comment