A few weekends ago we had Hank's baby blessing at our church. We were so lucky that so many family members were able to participate - my dad, my brother, Dustin's dad, Dustin's brother Brandon, and Dustin! Hank did great and, although wide awake and staring at Dustin throughout the entire blessing, he didn't cry. I was very concerned about Hank crying, as he does have quite the short temper. It is always a special experience for me to see my husband exercise his priesthood authority and give our child a sweet blessing. We are so blessed that Hank has such wonderful extended family members that are supportive whether they are close or far away from him. He has so many great examples in his life, and I am so happy when I think about all the great wisdom and guidance he will have coming his way over the coming years from these special people.
No comments:
Post a Comment