Last year we had so much fun at the San Francisco Street Food Festival that we decided to make another trip again this year. Shannon and Dylan were in town for their open house following their wedding in Montana, so they came along for the festivities. Lyla liked getting in some Aunt Shannon/Uncle D time, and she enjoyed the extra attention too! I'm finding that bringing Lyla in her stroller is a major advantage, as I can run from booth to booth of vendors and pile up the plates of food under and on top of the stroller for maximum storage. There was so much yummy food, but my favorite had to be the Three Twins Chocolate Orange Confetti ice cream. Lyla and I polished off an entire pint despite a hot sun beating down on us in less than 10 minutes. We try to have her eat healthy, so she was in heaven with all that chocolate and ice cream! I was so glad we went back again - it was just as delicious as the year before. Perhaps this will have to become a family tradition.....
No comments:
Post a Comment