For New Year's Eve this year we decided to do something different and tried out a drive-in movie theatre for the first time! We headed down to San Jose with a van full of dinner, snacks, and candy and were ready to watch a double feature of "Spies in Disguise" and "Frozen 2". It took us a little bit of time to figure out the right way for the whole family to be situated and all be able to see the movie, but we got into the swing of things pretty quick! We ate WAY too much and had a really good time. The kids stayed up pretty late (10pm!), but everyone was in good spirits throughout and they all fell asleep on the drive home. I love this family of mine so much. As close out a decade of children, I'm so grateful for the people they're growing into and think they're pretty much the best kids out there. I love that we love to all spend time together and I hope that never changes. I'm excited to see where the next decade takes us and all the fun journeys and experiences that we'll have together in the future.




No comments:
Post a Comment