Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Mom's 32nd Birthday Weekend

My birthday weekend was one for the books.  We started the weekend off with a date night for Dustin and I at Nobu followed by a trip to San Francisco to see Ryan McDonald (I've been wanting to see him for forever!) all while Maga and Paga watched the kids for us.  After a leisurely morning at the Fremont Festival of the Arts and some shopping around (and napping) I went out with some girlfriends for a dessert crawl around Palo Alto.  My actual birthday we had a family birthday party complete with cake, presents and lots of well wishes.  This year it was particularly cute how excited the kids were about celebrating my birthday.  Lots of people wished me happy birthday just because they kids had been talking about it so much.  My family sure knows how to make a gal feel loved.





No comments: