2016 Primary Theme: I Know The Scriptures Are True
Lyla's part: Through baptism and temple covenants, I can be with my family forever in the presence of my Heavenly Father.
Lyla's part this year came at the end of the program, so she likes to think she helped things end on a good note. We were really grateful that Lyla's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. C, came this year along with her husband to support Lyla. I was surprised to find Lyla a little nervous this time around, but she handled her nerves well, sang beautifully and spoke very clearly. Primary continues to be a blessing for our family, as this year they were challenged in January to read the entire Book of Mormon with their families (no more illustrated Book of Mormon at our house!). It took us 9 1/2 months, but we finished the Book of Mormon as a family in mid-October. I am so grateful for the pattern of daily scripture study this has brought to our family. I look forward to many years to come where we can explore the scriptures as a family, learning together and growing closer as a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment