Thursday, June 23, 2016

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose

Today we finally made it to the Children's Discover Museum of San Jose.  I have been meaning to take the kids down there since we moved out here, and somehow the trip has always been put off.  Enough was enough, though, and today was the day to tackle the adventure.  I made a goal to take the kids on one adventure a week this summer (which is quite ambitious since Jack has to be in tow too), so this week we tried our first major excursion together.  It went pretty well!  Jack really wants to be down and moving around on the ground these days, but he hung in there okay when he had to be carried or put in the stroller.  Hank and Lyla loved all the areas to dress-up or use their imaginations to play within a theme.  Lyla was stoked to be able to do a craft and art projects while she was there, and Hank was pretty jazzed about all the rescue vehicles you could climb all over and water area (for the obvious reasons).  Jack was most thrilled whenever I decided it was okay to let him down and explore.  Sadly, I have no pictures to document that Jack was a part of this trip - I'll have to remedy that till we head out next time!






No comments: