Monday, April 13, 2015

Children's Creativity Museum

Can I just say - I love Spring Break!  Now that Lyla is in preschool and has several activities during the week, I actually look forward to having breaks during the school year.  Since Lyla was off of ballet and school for the first week of April, we decided we were going to take full advantage and have more fun than should be crammed into a week.  We enjoyed lots of little trips and outings, but my favorite thing we did during the week was the day Sherie and I took the kids to the Children's Creativity Museum in San Francisco!

The museum was a geared towards younger children (ideally ages 4 - 12) to foster creativity in mainly the areas of art and science.  I feel like I could go on and on about all the individual areas the kids visited, but it's probably best captured through the pictures taken that day.  Also, a few bonuses came with the museum.  There was an awesome playground right across from the museum with miniature rock-climbing walls, super fast slides, and lots of areas for kids to climb up and walk around on.  Plus, there was a carousel that was attached to the museum, and the kids felt very strongly that we should take a spin or two around before we left.














No comments: