Monday, October 11, 2021

Lyla's Birthday Stats

Lyla celebrated 11 years this month.  She's back in school this year.  She started off with Mr. Loisel but was switched to Mr. Christensen's classroom after staff were reassigned to different schools.  She handled the change like a champ and is thriving in 5th grade.  She's really excited to be in the Fall season of soccer and getting to compete in the State Cup again this year.  She's developed a real love for the "Warriors" book series and loves to work on her crafting skills as often as she gets the chance.

  1. The best show on TV is: "Alone".
  2. My best subject in school is: Physical Education.
  3. If I could change my name, it would be: I'm good with Lyla.
  4. My favorite book is: Any "Warriors" books.
  5. My favorite season is: Fall.
  6. My favorite game is: Minecraft.
  7. The thing that scares me the most is: Losing loved ones.
  8. The best snack ever is: Cheese Whisps.
  9. The best thing that happened to me this year is: Being able to stay home with my family during COVID.
  10. If I could meet on person from history it would be: Alexander Hamilton.
  11. The most important lesson I've learned this year is: Be grateful for what you have.
  12. If I could go anywhere it would be: Paris, France.
  13. 4 words that describe me are: Brave, kind, creative, and adventurous.
  14. When I was little I used to: Tell my mom "I love you" all the time.
  15. When we stop for a treat, I get this: Ice cream.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merkos Casino Free Spins No Deposit Bonus Codes
No 바카라 사이트 deposit bonuses · No deposit bonus codes · No deposit 카지노 bonuses · No deposit bonus codes · Free 메리트카지노총판 spins no deposit bonus codes · No deposit bonus codes · Free casino