Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Oakland A's Game / Stanford Men's Soccer Game

Super Dad decided to do not one, but TWO big outings the weekend after school started.  Friday night, he took Lyla and Jack to an Oakland A's game.  It was a fireworks game and they were playing against the SF Giants so it was a big match.  Someone close to them caught a foul ball and he gave it to Jack!  Super fun, and the A's pulled out the win.  Hank and I stayed back to have a little night in, complete with movies, brownie making, and cheese pizza from Costco.  I was grateful for the one-on-one time.  The next night, Dad took Lyla and Hank to the Stanford Men's Soccer Game while Jack stayed home with me.  Hank got some new Stanford swag and they enjoyed a pretty competitive game (Cards won!) while Jack and I watched some TV and snacked around.  It was a good weekend for all, with everyone getting what they wanted out of the weekend.











 

No comments: