Sunday, July 15, 2018
Happy Hollow Zoo
This week I took the kids to Happy Hollow Zoo. I don't think I've been there in exactly three years. Seriously, the last time I went, I was hugely pregnant with Jack and it was every bit as hot as it was this time when we went. The kids liked watching all the animals (there was a little spider monkey that was particularly entertaining for the kids). Hank braved his first mini-rollercoaster with Lyla (and loved it!). All children loved riding the rides and we even got to ride on a new one I don't ever remember seeing before (a flying ride you could pedal to make it go higher - how can you go wrong with that that?!). We finished with a quick trip past the petting zoo, and a final carousel ride or two. Everyone slept especially good that night after all the heat and the walking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment