Saturday, January 6, 2018

Jack-isms 2017

April 18, 2017: "Gracias!"

April 22, 2017: "Not all done Maga."

April 2017: "I drive."

June 5, 2017:  Ellen: "Jack do you want water or milk?"  Jack: “A cookie.”

June 25, 2017: "Nemanems" said repeatedly with vigorous head nodding when he wanted M&Ms that Pa, Lyla and Hank were eating.

July 10, 2017: "I don't like it."

July 17, 2017: “ I LOVE it!”

July 21, 2017: This morning I made the kids a breakfast of scrambled eggs, avocado and toast. Hank: "Mom thanks for making us our favorite breakfast"! Jack: "This not donuts."

August 7, 2017: "Let's do this!"

August 24, 2017: "Oh. My. Gosh." Said after he heard me telling Lyla that I needed to take her temperature.

August 30, 2017: "There's Maga. She so funny."

August 2017: “It’s not coming.” Said when asked if he needed to poop.

August 2017: "Lightning Keen."

September 1, 2017: Ready to leave exercise, Jack packed all his cars in his bag, put his bag on, then leaned over me in the middle of a cool down and said “We leave now, okay?”

September 4, 2017: "I like this song."

October 2017: "This is fun."

November 23, 2017: "I do a double egg." (Translation: double LEG)

December 2017: "Pack Pack." (Translation: backpack)

December 5, 2017: Dustin: "Jack, eat your dinner." Jack: "I can’t. I’m stressed out."

December 6, 2017: "I need my rolladoctor." (Translation: helicopter)

December 7, 2017: "Paga play whack-a-ball." (Translation: racquetball)

December 8, 2017: When he noticed his anger was bleeding, he told Sherie, "I have ketchup on my finger Maga."

December 10, 2017: "I'm sorry, it’s okay."

December 23, 2017: After hurting himself, Jack very emphatically said he needed a "Man-Daid". (Translation: Band-Aid)

December 26, 2017: "I wanna use the big boy potty.  I pee pee and poo poo in the potty and I get treats!"

December 31, 2017: Dustin asked the kids what they wanted to drink.  Lyla said milk, Hank said chocolate milk, and Jack said, "Diet Coke".

December 31, 2017: "Dad, we go Fish Fillet?" (Translation: Chick-Fil-A)


No comments: