Three days of wrestling action is all any 2 year old could dream of right? I was a little worried that it was going to be a very long weekend with the little man. Hank was pumped to get on the plane and was great on the short flight. I realized once we got to Las Vegas that I had not planned well as it was 2pm and he had not napped yet. He finally shut his eyes as the cab was pulling up to the hotel but it was time to go straight to the gym to watch the wrestling.
Hank was a good sport and did as good as could be expected but the draw of his two cousins (Cam and Ben) and Maga outside the gym doing other activities (Bowling, playing in the pool) was too great. Over the course of the weekend Hank spent about 1/3-1/2 of the time in the gym watching wrestling and the rest of the time having fun with Maga and his cousins. A huge thank you to my mom for watching the kids and allowing Hank and I to enjoy the tournament.
Though Hank may not remember it, we got to see some amazing wrestling including seeing 4 Americans crowned World Champions. He even got to meet and take pictures with Dan Gable and the Italian World Champ Frank Chamizo.
It is always fun to spend alone time with my little man
Current and future world champs
No comments:
Post a Comment