Monday, October 26, 2015

Daddy/Daughter Campout 2015

Key Elements to a successful Daddy-Daughter campout:
1.) Stay up late
2.) Eat lots of junk food

Lyla was stoked for our third trip to the annual Daddy-Daughter campout. With her busy schedule we went to soccer on Friday night where she dominated (per usual) and then we went straight to the campout. We have seemed to make a tradition out of arriving late and setting up in the dark. Lyla was looking forward to the talent show for a long time leading up to the campout. I figured she would want to sing (duet with her dad?), but she was ready to show off a more unique talent. Lyla got up there and Hula Hooped like a boss. She went long enough that I had to cut her off. The night was full of some time with friends and some good father daughter bonding. I love that little girl to pieces and there is nothing like being able to spend some alone time to strengthen the bonds. 


P.S. We survived this year without any throwing up (small victories).





No comments: