Thursday, October 2, 2014

Aunt Shannon and Baby Ruby Visit

Last weekend Aunt Shannon and Baby Ruby came to Cali for a visit!  The kids were both a lot more excited to hang out with a baby than I thought they would be.  I also realized my kids are a LOT louder than a little, tiny baby is.  Training your kids to be careful around a baby is definitely something that needs to be taught!

Thursday night the Tillman ladies in the extended family got together for some Chinese food and catching up.  Friday night Dustin and I got to take Shannon out for some Indian food.  Honestly, if what would a trip to Fremont be without eating some authentic ethnic foods of all varieties?!  Saturday morning we all did the HERS Keep Abreast Race, and Shannon toted Ruby around the whole 5K!  That night, Shannon and Ruby headed up to Napa for a friend's wedding (the main reason for the visit).  Sunday we had more extended family over for some football viewing and more eating. That night, Lyla, Sherie, Shannon, Ruby, and I headed over to Shannon's friend's house for a baby shower in her and Ruby's honor.  It was completely adorable and Ruby got enough winter clothes to hopefully last her through all the nasty, cold weather that Montana has to offer.  Monday we got together one last evening to see Ruby and Shannon one last time before they headed back to Missoula on Tuesday.

It was so good to see both gals and I hope we get to see Ruby again soon.  We will miss that itty-bitty beautiful baby being around here - don't grow up too fast Baby Rubster!







No comments: