Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Lyla's First Dance Recital
This past Friday Lyla had her first dance recital. It was a last-minute decision, but ultimately I thought this could be a good experience for Lyla and the costs for the recital were very minimal, so I wasn't out anything if she ended up not wanting to do it. I was slightly worried that she would get onstage, see the bright lights and all the people in the audience and freeze. It turns out that I was worried about nothing. Lyla got up there and danced her little heart out. She was quite the show-stealer! We were all really proud of her, and she was proud of herself too (it's funny for me to think that at such a young age, she already knows when she's done something well). Afterwards, Maga and Paga treated her to some frozen yogurt. She had such a great time, and she's already looking forward to getting on the stage again sometime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment