
It's a twister! We are supposed to have a little encounter with the fengsheng typhoon tomorrow. If it is a category 8 then I don't have to go to work. Word on the streets is that it will be a category 3 in the morning, likely elevating to an 8 by the afternoon. Unfortunately this may mean that I cant leave the office (can you say lame?). I am ready for my first T
ropical Storm. Kind of exciting in a slightly masochistic way. Sadly, the same typhoon went ravaging through the Philippines yesterday and a cruise ship overturned killing several people. Apparently, the infrasctucture in Hong Kong is quite good, and well prepared to withstand whatever comes. I will reserve judgement until I see it for myself. I will have to assume that some of these buildings are better built than they appear. In the event of something crazy, my office is probably the best place I could be. The tallest building in Hong Kong, it seems to be rather state of the art. Lets see what mother nature will bring...
3 comments:
Okay Dustin,
You shouldn't scare your mother like this. - I don't know if a prewarning is better, or to find out from the news.
Be careful.
mom
haha. I read this entry and saw there was already a comment and I KNEW it was from the Mom :)
HI SHERIE! I miss you! :)
Make sure you hang on to Toto
Post a Comment