Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Dustin's Favorite Pics of 2018

2018 was a year of continued progress on my photography. I experimented with off-camera flash, bought a 70-200MM f2.8 lens for some portraiture (and wrestling) photography, I got into photoshop and portrait retouching, expanded on my astrophotography and by the end of the year got several Christmas cards from friends featuring pictures I had taken. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the year.




 Oakland Temple Sunset from December




Lighthouse Comparison - These pics were shot from the same location in late September almost a year apart to the day. 



Santa Cruz Milky Way shots at Shark Fin Cove and Panther Beach in June





San Francisco Skyline from Treasure Island in October


9/11 Memorial in New York


A picture of Ellen form Disneyland with some light retouching work done

Milky Way over Half Dome in Yosemite from April. This shot was a major undertaking and was made from 90 individual images.

No comments: