Our little man is 10 months old today! This month he took his first steps. He's taking a few more with each week, but I'm thinking it may take a month or more until he's truly up and running. He's into anything and everything and doesn't take "no" for an answer. Good thing he has his mom and Lyla to police him during the day! Hank is loving solid foods and seems to be a in a much better rhythm with eating. I'm sure if he had some teeth it would make eating a lot more convenient, but alas, no teeth yet. Hank is still spitting up (yes, still), but it seems to be under control enough that I weaned him off his reflux medication and he's doing great! Hank is a giggling, babbling machine - still as loud as ever but he seems to be "talking" and interacting more with others so I'll take it! He's a little too active for his own good, and there's not much more he hates than being held. This should make for an interesting cross-country plane ride this month. Until next month, Hankie Boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment