Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Our Little Excercise Partner

This year I have been making a big effort to get in shape with some routine exercise.  This is a really hard goal, especially when you have to figure out how to get in exercising with a toddler in tow.  I've been going to my mother-in-law's exercise class three times a week, and Lyla is pretty good about coming along and trying to do some of the exercises with all of us.  She's also been great about sitting still in a bike trailer while I pedal her around or while I jog with her.  She's been such a peach, that I thought it was time she got her own little workout outfit.  She debuted her look today at an exercise class.  She loved showing off her new look and tried really hard to stay with us the entire class.  She's such a hard worker!


No comments: