Cousin Ruby came to visit us the last week of May. The kids were so excited they could barely contain themselves! I think they spent the better part of the week overwhelming her with all their affections and attention. We all took a trip to Gilroy Gardens on Memorial Day and we rode all the rides till we were completely spent. Lyla, Jack and I got Ruby all to ourselves Tuesday morning and we took her out shopping to Target. Wednesday I left town for San Diego so Maga and Paga had all the kids for the rest of the week (almost). Dustin took good pics of Ruby when he had her Wednesday and Thursday night, then he left for San Diego as well. After the parents were gone, the kids were really spoiled with zoo trips, lots of ice cream, junk food, swimming, and having sleepovers. The kids were so sad to see Ruby leave (Jack still thinks she's just sleeping in one of Maga's bedrooms). They are anxious for a Montana trip soon to spend more time with her!






No comments:
Post a Comment