Monday, August 19, 2013
San Francisco Street Food Festival - Three Years Strong!
I can't believe we've lived in the Bay Area long enough to do anything THREE years in a row, but here we are! This year for the street food festival we invited along some friends to share in the good food. I think everyone had a good time, and I know we had some amazing food (as always). Highlights for us were the grilled calamari, ceviche, pizza (how can you go wrong?), and ice cream. I found this year with Lyla if we called things a fancy name, Lyla would eat it without question (except for the octopus, which when you see the pic below, I think she backed out because it still very much looked like an octopus!). The kids were all great, and having friends makes the train ride go by super quick. Looking forward to next year already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment